Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day Eight Vancouver BC


Debarkation Day
Shower and dress
Breakfast in Harbour
Greek Yogurt Parfait
Eggs Florentine
Coffee

Wait for call Green Green!
At Piano Bar
Tuning Man

Pick up Mirage
Who is happy to see us:)
Today she wriggled into to the chicken pen. Judy could not find her! Then the hens clucked! And judy went a running
There mirage stood, grinning, eating beets and carrots meant for the poultry.
We said our good byes. . . . . No tears
Judy loves Mirage and Holly and Mirage Love one another.
We called in a pizza order to Papa Murphy's. Came home and unloaded the car. No laundry tonight:)
Food and Wine and distillation.
What a Great Week, being FREE of everything.
And all year I gave explored:
Who am I without my friends?
My kula?
My class?
My striving?
Happy and curious as far as I can tell.
Good questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment